As a kid I used to get so excited to open my stocking…sometimes even more excited than my gifts. I loved how it was always tailored to my likes and needs. Coming up with enough unique ideas to fill multiple stockings can be exhausting though so here is a helpful guide to fill them up!
- The ever so popular poppers! These are all the rage right now, what kid wouldn’t want one in their stocking? Bonus: they are quiet, lightweight and inexpensive! They also come in all shapes, sizes, themes and colours.
- Fidget Cubes - they are great for keeping kids entertained, they are also small and quiet with a variety of functions in one small cube!
- Aarons Thinking Putty is always a hit. It comes in a variety of sizes, colours and textures. Some even glow in the dark and change colours! (Not currently available on MMC)
- Squishy Ball - again these are perfect for little hands, they come in a variety of colours and styles and are super fun to squish!
- The Infinity Cube is another fan favourite - it goes on forever!
These and many more great fidget tools are available @mymmc.ca for your shopping needs!